It has recently been reported that the surge troops have been withdrawn because the Taliban has been successfully routed. This is good. The less troops we have in the region the better. Yet we hear that our troops are being murdered by the Taliban who have infiltrated the security forces they have been training. So what is it? Are the Taliban gone or not? Continue reading
- Use *57 To Trace Spoofed Caller IDs
- Targeted Divisiveness
- Caught in Telemarketing Hell: 7 Tips On How To Deal With Nuisance Phone Calls
- Islam is in need of reform but who is going to do it?
- Stop Obama’s Give Away Of U.S. Control Over The Internet
- Saying A Final Goodbye To A Career
- Work At Home Online Shopping Scam – A Personal Journey
- Are You A Victim of UBE? – Unsolicited Bulk Email
- What Happened To Our Privacy?
- Murder in the Middle East
- Occupy Wall Street: The Crux of the Issue
- End All Foreign Aid Now
- For A Free Internet
- Lawbreakers May Be Getting A Free Pass
- Our Information Democracy and the Influence of Lobbies
- Mr. President, I Want My Country Back!
- 6 Thoughts on Preserving the American Way of Life
- Wall Street Reform: Part 2
- Some Other Agenda
- Collective Forgetfulness
Stories of Life in Virtual RealityIs the ability to become immortal by uploading the human mind prior to the death of the body into a computer going to be available in the near future? Will this become morally and ethically acceptable or even legal? What experiences do the immortals in the computer have and do they communicate with people on the outside?
Enjoy an introduction by reading a draft of the first chapter in my soon to be published first novel "Final Exit" at vrbob.wordpress.com